What is clear PVC hose pipe?
Clear PVC hose piping provides a versatile, cost-effective alternative for many piping applications, particularly those where visual monitoring is critical.
The benefits of clear PVC piping are well recognized: exceptional corrosion resistance; smooth interior walls for unimpeded flow and reduced sediment buildup; non-contaminating for purity applications; fast, reliable solvent-welded connections; good pressure-bearing capability; and ease of handling and installation. Clear PVC is routinely used as dual-containment piping for high purity piping runs where quick identification of primary tubing and visual leak detection is critical. Clear PVC hose makes it easier to view the liquid inside the tubes, which can prevent kinks and the incorrect transfer of liquids through certain lines.
- Schedule 40 at standard IPS dimensions
- Full line of 3/16″ through 2″ Clear PVC Hose
- Simple solvent-welded joining techniques
- Fully compatible with standard PVC pipe, fittings, and valves
- Corrosion-resistant, Non-conductive
- Resists bacterial and biological activity
- Lower overall cost and longevity than other alternatives such as acrylic pipe