PVC High Pressure Spray Hose
PVC High Pressure Spray Hose is widely used in high-pressure washers, air compressors, and pneumatic tools. In agriculture, the high-pressure PVC spray hose is used for spraying of pesticide, fungicide, fertilizer solution.
Alias: Yellow Spray hoses, PVC Spray Hoses, PVC Agricultural Spray Hose, Flexible PVC Reinforced Hose Tubing, High-pressure PVC Hoses, Double Reinforced PVC Spray Hoses. It is light, durable, flexible, anti-erosion, abrasion, weather oil, acid, alkali explosion & high-pressure resistant, anti-bending, and a nice bright surface.
- Tube: Black Plasticized PVC.
- Reinforcement: High Tensile Spiral Polyester Yarn 2 layers.
- Cover: Ribbed Blended PVC & Smooth PVC.
- Application: For air, water, and moderate chemical.
- Temp. Range. : – 5 ̊C to +60 ̊C (23°F to 140°F)
Specification of PVC High Pressure Spray Hose
PVC High Pressure Spray Hose can be produced with abrasion-resistant ribbed covers or smooth covers. Resistant to Fertilizers and Most Pesticides, spray hoses made with premium quality PVC compounds, ideally suited for lawn and ornamental spray applications using wettable powder chemicals.