PVC Twin Welding Hose
PVC Twin welding hose is a premium twin line welding hose featuring a flame-resistant and oil-resistant tube and cover. The red line is compatible with commonly used fuel gases, including acetylene, hydrogen, natural gas, propane, and propylene, and the blue line is compatible with oxygen.
Alias: Twin Welding PVC Hoses, Flexible PVC Twin Welding Tubing, Torch hose, Welding hoses.
- Tube: Black smooth compound resistant to oxygen and acetylene gases.
- Reinforcement: High Tensile Synthetic Textile.
- Cover: Abrasion, weather, and flame resistant, special synthetic compound.
- Application: For industrial welding with oxygen or acetylene.
- Temp. Range. : – 10 ̊C to +60 ̊C (14°F to 140°F)
Specification of oxygen acetylene welding hoses
Twin Welding hoses are designed for oxyfuel gas welding applications, with color-coded hoses in twin and single configurations for fuel gas (acetylene, hydrogen, natural gas, propane, and propylene), oxygen, and inert gases.