Rubber Fuel & Oil Hose
Rubber fuel oil hose also called flexible reinforced oil hose, reinforced fuel tubing, fuel oil pipeline. It is suitable for the transportation of gasoline, kerosene, engine oil, and lubricating oil, or other mineral oil in industrial and mining machinery, oil depots, terminals at normal temperatures, delivery hose.
Alias: Rubber fuel oil hoses, Flexible Reinforced oil Hoses, reinforced fuel tubing, fuel oil pipeline.
- Tube: Black NBR rubber, smooth.
- Reinforcement: High tensile synthetic yarn braided.
- Cover: Abrasion, ozone and oil-resistant synthetic Nitrile rubber.
- Application: For conveying petroleum-based products, such as fuel, diesel, gasoline, lubricants.
- Temp. Range. :– 30 ̊C to +80 ̊C (22°F to 176°F)
Specification of Multipurpose Rubber Fuel & Oil Hose
RUBBER MULTI-PURPOSE FUEL/OIL HOSE is suitable for the conveyance of petroleum products with up to 50% aromatic content, including unleaded petrol. The hose is suitable for petrol, diesel, ethanol, gasoline and is very flexible for easy routing.