Unique High-Strength PVC Layflat Hose
- PVC Layflat hose is a tough water discharge hose.
- We choose high strength polyester filament and premium PVC as material and our advanced technique is one-step-extrusion. The filament is successively winded, regularly parted, and coated by PVC once.
- Moreover, the high strength polyester filament provides great durability and strength in all working situations, it is highly durable while maintaining great flexibility and best suited for low medium pressure applications.
- PVC Layflat Hose is an ideal product used for agriculture irrigation, forestry sprinkler irrigation, construction projects, industrial and mining enterprise.
- It is designed for light and heavy-duty applications, and most commonly used in agricultural equipment where continuous water flow through irrigation systems is required. Additional uses include a water pump, pool & spa, construction, mines, and marine.
- Size: 1/4″-16″
- Working pressure:1-11bar
- Weight: 0.15-6kg/m
- Length: 50-100m/coil
Get more, please see the following document-PVC lay flat Hose.
- Attractive appearance, lightweight, flexible texture;
- High strength, acid & alkali resistant, aging resistant, anti-abrasion, stretching resistant, anti-wrinkle;
- High burst-pressure, long service life, easy use & storage;
- Non-toxic, environmental.