PVC Spray Hose is designed for high-pressure spray/transfer of chemicals, herbicides, pesticides, and water. This type of hose is mainly used for high-pressure spray hose. It is made from high-strength twisted-yarn material and is designed to transfer various fluids in agricultural fields.
For workers in industries that use chemicals, such as agriculture, landscaping, and petrochemicals, a heavy-duty spray hose is often needed. Not only is it durable, but it can also withstand harsh conditions. At Sunhose, we offer various color-coordinated spray lines that are ideal for industrial applications.
Construction of PVC agricultural spray hose:
Tube: PVC Material.
Reinforcement: 1 or 2 layers of high tensile strength polyester fiber.
Cover: PVC, Anti-UV, Anti-aging.
•Abrasion & chemical resistant
•Flexible & lightweight
•Multiple color selection
• High-grade polyester yarn reinforcement
– Transportation of agricultural chemicals and water, air.
– Spray agricultural chemicals for farm villages, orchards, vinyl greenhouses.
– Factory equipment line.
– Lightweight, soft, and easy to handle.
– Excellent elasticity, Be made of PVC material.
– Excellent weather resistance and no cracking phenomenon is in direct sunlight like a rubber hose.
– Excellent flexibility and easy handling with minimum kinking.
(1) Working pressure decreases as temperature increases. Pressure ratings can only be obtained with proper coupling procedures.